The power of black economics
For Residents of Sandtown-Winchester
Starts December 3rd – Fridays | 5-6pm
8 Sessions, Starts December 3rd
This workshop series is to help families in the community understand how to manage their finances and plan for the future.
- How to create a budget and manage a checking account
- How to build an emergency fund
- Set financial goals for the future
- The importance of credit, how to build and protect it
- The pros and cons of homeownership
- How to plan for college or technical school.
- Incentives for Participation / Limited slots available
Sign Up Here: https://bit.ly/BlackDollars
In Person or Virtual / Zoom:
1530 Presstman St, Baltimore, MD 21217 * 410-728-2091